I was soo excited to be headed to Salem to get Easter pics at the Capitol among the GORGEOUS cherry blossom trees that look like this:

yeah....
only we were late ...late in the season I mean, I know you assumed I was just late to the photos...don't act like you know me...
and they were GONE...all GONE
waaaaahhhh
but we were all there and the kiddos were dressed in the Easter outfits so we settled for a spot just next to this
Not pretty blossoms but still a pretty day...and cute kids ;)
Brayden looking 10 as usual :)
Chloe & Sydney, the littles







I freaking have such gorgeous friends! I should do some kind of storyboard since I probably have a portrait of each of them :)




Right here she is actually telling Jackson about the Easter story. Yeah, swoon, I know
Yeah kinda amazed I got this lol



Bailey is super animated :)

Yeah that happened



















No comments:
Post a Comment